Saturday, September 24, 2011

my salvation

Today, let's start with the music recommendation. For your peaceful reading pleasure I bring you...




I'm a lyrics girl and these, my friends, are some of the best.

"in your love...my salvation lies in your love"








My salvation may also lie in these baby toes.




And in watching my children grow and try difficult things on their own.


Like brushing his teeth.




Like being the bravest "new girl" I know and joining in...sticking it out...even if others haven't quite realized how fabulous you are yet.


But fabulous she is. The fab radiates from this one...my first baby.




And I know my salvation lies in this smile.


The chill in the air, the gathering of the last veggies and canning, the football, halftime shows and homecoming parades. The perfect outfit of a skirt, tights, soft leather boots, light jacket and a hand made scarf. Fall. We are right at the sweet beginning of it, the most divine days of the year. For the next 90ish days, I will refuse to hurry through these days. I will stretch them out and milk them for every single drop of autumn sunshine, every falling leaf.


I will take a zillion pictures of a zillion perfect moments because fall never fails to deliver them.




From Sept. 24 Blog





"When I am alone
When I've thrown off the weight of this crazy stone
When I've lost all care for the things I own
That's when I miss you, that's when I miss you, that's when I miss you
You who are my home
You who are my home
And here is what I know now
Here is what I know now
Goes like this
In your love, my salvation lies
in your love"

Happy Fall.  XOXOXOXO

No comments:

ShareThis